Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quest for wavy hair part deux

It's 1:04 in the morning and what am I doing?  Watching You Tube tutorials of teenage girls putting waves in their hair.

I think I've reached an all new low.

Today I went out and sprung for the Revlon Three Barrel Waver.  $13.95 at Walmart.

I couldn't wait to try it out, but tonight was movie night with the hubby (Zombieland, which I may say was awesome).  So at about midnight I ripped open the package and began my quest once again for luscious waves.

Disappointment once again awaited me.

Here is basically what it looked like.


I did some quick research and turns out there are TWO types of three barrel wavers, the small barrel kind and the large.  I'll give you ONE guess which one I purchased.

Looks like I'm headed back to the store tomorrow.  Stay tuned for attempt #3.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...