Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You'd think they grew on trees or something...

My two year old LOVES apples.  She usually eats at least one a day.

Tonight her daddy grabbed the last apple that we had.  She was NOT happy about it.  Daddy also doesn't like to share food.  In fact, he has stolen the quote from friends where Joey screams "JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD," and changed it to "DADDY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!"

I wish I was kidding, but I'm not.

But I digress...

Daddy had the apple.  Evie wanted it.

She comes over to me and gives me the sad face "I want an apple mommeeee."

"I'm sorry sweetie," I reply, "you have to ask your daddy."

"Daddy said NO."  (big pouty face)

"I'm sorry sweetie." I then turned my head and continued watching Idol.

Two seconds later I have a hand forcefully pushing my head in the direction of her father.

"YOU ASK HIM!" she yells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...