Friday, December 18, 2009

Logo Work

Ok, so I've been staying up until midnight or later this week, but I've been doing some logo work.  It's been WAY too long since I've done anything remotely creative, so the lack of sleep is worth the payoff in the long run.  Well, at least I'm HOPING it will pay off and I will get some business coming in!

I'm pretty hapy with what I've come up with this week.  I feel like I've been pretty productive (graphic wise, however the laundry is still a hopeless cause...)

I did a logo for my hubby's work.



Then I did my business cards...





Then I did a few logos for my friend who currently is making adorable bags, and is also a great photographer.  You should really check out her bags and photographs.





























So, all in all not too bad of a week.  I'm back in business again!  Hopefully offers will start pouring in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...